While I’m still in the midst of writing my final few 12 days posts, I figured that I’d take a break by writing up my response to allhailharuhi’s One Lovely Blog Award nomination. I wasn’t even aware that this award was a thing before my nomination so I was curious about what it entailed and where it came from. So for those that are as clueless as I was, here’s what I could gather from my meager minutes of googling. It’s not certain where this award originated, but the intention behind it is very clear. As the name suggests, the award is given to the bloggers that you feel have very lovely blogs. It’s a simple and charming little thing that I’ll be happy to pay forward, so without further ado here’s my contribution to the One Lovely Blog Award.
I’d like to thank allhailharuhi for their nomination and constant support of my posts. Writing’s a hard thing to do and I personally find it very difficult to continue without much motivation. You somehow find the time to read my articles and interact with my while dealing with your own 12 days posts, so I’m really grateful for that.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award and link their blog
- List the rules
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (maximum: 15)
- Inform the nominees
 One Lovely Blog Award
Well here’s what the award looks like. Check.
 7 Things About Me
I tend to write a lot about my personal experience whenever I’m writing so I end up revealing a lot more about myself than I probably should. So in light of that, I’ll share some things that probably won’t come up in my writing.
- I’ve always hated the taste of coffee and alcohol. The second bit is usually a point of contention between me and my friends whenever we go out, but I’ve gone long enough without feeling the need or want to drink and I’ll probably stay that way. And if you’re wondering, I get my caffeine fix from tea if needed.
- Before I discovered my love of idol music, I listened to alternative rock or punk rock. Yeah. I-I’m not sure either.
- There’s a lot of things that I haven’t watched or read that usually surprises people. These include: Harry Potter, Star Wars, the Lord of the Rings, Evangelion, the list goes on.
- I’ve seriously injured myself attempting a push-up before. The docs had more than a few laughs at my expense.
- I absolutely hated writing in high school probably because I sucked at it. Still do, but at least I kind of enjoy it now.
- I’m not fond of textual communication. Face to face conversations have always been my thing. It’s a lot harder for me to express what I want to say in text (without the use of emoticons) so I used to shy away from online communication.
- I have two pet turtles named ‘yes’ and ‘no’. My family three before, but gave one away. It’s name was ‘ok’.
 My Nominees
I’m right with you allhailharuhi, my sphere of online friends had only recently grown from radius zero so I’ll have to nominate some of the people that I feel have quite lovely blogs. Please keep in mind that you definitely don’t have to respond to my nomination, I know many of you have very busy schedules so I can understand if you don’t feel like responding.
 Informing people!
So… I’ll probably just let wordpress deal with the informing. haha…
Anyways I’ve got to get back to finishing my 12 days posts. Thanks again for the nomination allhailharuhi (is there a short form or other pseudonym you like to go by?), and thanks for reading.